25 Sessions • 11+ Hours of Learning • 7+ Hours of Networking
2014 Expert Insight from Leaders including:
Major retailers are making drastic cuts just to get their organisations omni-channel ready, but is this really necessary? How can you best prepare your organisation for true end-to-end omni-channel operations?
The Omni-Channel Conference will be taking place on Wednesday 16th and Thursday 17th September 2015 at the Dexter House.
The 2014 conference gave senior industry thinkers the best chance all year to:
+ Discover the latest thinking for the year ahead to tackle your eCommerce,
home delivery, final mile, demand forecasting and reverse logistics challenges
+ Explore invaluable examples of best practice from your peers who
shared their lessons learned
+ Connect with like-minded senior-level delegates to discuss ideas and
build your network
Omni-Channel Intelligence from the Experts
Delegates heard from, and got the enviable chance to question, experts speakers on key topics such as:
- What is Driving Omni-Channel Expansion in the UK?
- Becoming a Truly Omni-Channel Retailer
- Using Home Delivery to Build Brand Loyalty
- Strategy: All Roads Lead to Automation
- On Time, Within Budget and Multichannel Ready
- Forecasting: New Channels, New Challenges?
- Enabling Customer Access to Real-Time Availability
- The Consumer Knows Best – But How to Take Advantage?
- >20% Returns? No Problem
- Returns are a Customer Opportunity, Not a Challenge
- Collaborating to Reduce Returns
- Final Mile: Back to the Drawing Board?
- Click and Collect: The New Norm in D2C Delivery?
- Route Planning: The Way to Maintain Delivery Profitability
…and a great deal more