25 Sessions • 11+ Hours of Learning • 7+ Hours of Networking
Expert Insight from Leaders including:
Major retailers are making drastic cuts just to get their organisations omni-channel ready, but is this really necessary? How can you best prepare your organisation for true end-to-end omni-channel operations?
The Omni-Channel Conference took place on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th September 2014 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole and gave senior industry thinkers the best chance all year to:
+ Discover the latest thinking for the year ahead to tackle your eCommerce,
home delivery, final mile, demand forecasting and reverse logistics challenges
+ Explore invaluable examples of best practice from your peers who
shared their lessons learned
+ Connect with like-minded senior-level delegates to discuss ideas and
build your network
Omni-Channel Intelligence from the Experts
Delegates heard from, and got the enviable chance to question, experts speakers on key topics such as:
- What is Driving Omni-Channel Expansion in the UK?
- Becoming a Truly Omni-Channel Retailer
- Using Home Delivery to Build Brand Loyalty
- Strategy: All Roads Lead to Automation
- On Time, Within Budget and Multichannel Ready
- Forecasting: New Channels, New Challenges?
- Enabling Customer Access to Real-Time Availability
- The Consumer Knows Best – But How to Take Advantage?
- >20% Returns? No Problem
- Returns are a Customer Opportunity, Not a Challenge
- Collaborating to Reduce Returns
- Final Mile: Back to the Drawing Board?
- Click and Collect: The New Norm in D2C Delivery?
- Route Planning: The Way to Maintain Delivery Profitability
…and a great deal more